Newsletter Subscription

Boost your research career! Come to Europe!

Jul 11, 2012

The European Union offers three funding possibilities for researchers with any nationality interested to come to Europe:

- Scholarships for joint masters or doctorate programmes, and grants for student or researchers or staff mobility between the rest of the world and Europe (Erasmus Mundus),

- Fellowships at all stages of researchers’ careers from PhD programme onwards, in both the public and private sectors (Marie Curie Actions),

- Grants for outstanding researchers of any nationality and age addressing research topics at the frontier of knowledge (European Research Council).

To assist researchers in their move to Europe, EURAXESS – Researchers in Motion offers administrative and legal support (visas, research career development, etc.) and informs about research job opportunities.

Read the latest flyer or follow the link!



BILAT-USA (Grant Agreement no: 244434) and Link2US (Grant Agreement no: 244371) Projects are co-funded by the European Union’s Capacities Programme on International Cooperation under the 7th Framework Programme for Research and Technological Cooperation.