International Collaboration in Chemistry between U.S. Investigators and their Counterparts Abroad (ICC)
Sep 15, 2011
The National Science Foundation (NSF) seeks to enhance opportunities for collaborative activities between U.S. and foreign investigators. To realize this goal, the Division of Chemistry at NSF has partnered with
- the Fonds zur Förderung der wissenschaftlichen Forschung (FWF; Austrian Science Fund) of Austria,
- the Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR; National Research Agency) of France,
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS),
- the Fonds National de la Recherche (FNR; National Research Fund) of Luxembourg,
- the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR),
- Spain Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovacion (MICINN; Ministry of Science and Innovation),
- the National Science Council of Taiwan (NSC), and
- the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) of the United Kingdom.
The NSF Division of Chemistry will accept collaborative research proposals in basic research in chemistry, written in English, which establish bilateral collaborations between U.S. investigators and investigators from the countries listed above.
All details can be found under the following link!